Welder / Metal Fabrication
This position will require a high level of attention to detail, technical skill and knowledge. The successful applicant will be self motivated, able to meet deadlines, and required to work with Management as needed. The position is full time, Monday to Friday.
- Relevant Australian Recognised Trade Certificate and demonstrated experience in the welding/fabrication industry
- Experience working with transport machinery
- Proven ability to fabricate steel, aluminium and stainless steel
- Ability to read complex engineering plans/drawings and complete fabrication works
- Well-developed communication skills
- Forklift licence
- Crane licence
To register your interest in any future positions which become available with Thinwall Trailers Australia. Use the Contact Us form through this website attaching your current resume/CV and a completed Thinwall Employment Application.