Diesel Mechanic / Auto Electrician
The position involves assembly, plumbing and wiring of new semi-trailers, along with assembly and maintenance of walking floor systems.
It will require a high level of attention to detail, technical skill and knowledge. The successful applicant will be self-motivated, able to meet deadlines, and required to work with Management as needed.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate in relevant Mechanical field
- Experience working with transport machinery
- Minimum 5 years auto electrical and/or diesel fitting experience
- Experience with walking floor trailers and air suspensions
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- HC Drivers Licence
- Welding experience
To register your interest in any future positions which become available with Thinwall Trailers Australia. Use the Contact Us form through this website attaching your current resume/CV and a completed Thinwall Employment Application.